I've been using Stadia for approximatly 2 month, mostly through Google chrome (I've tried some Final Fantasy using the android app) no hiccup whatsoever. Tried Stadia mostly on 5 different "setup"
- At home using my Gigabit connection (1gig down/500mbits up/7ms) on a Windows 10 pc (i5 3570/rx 580)
- On my laptop (i7 5600u + integrated graphics) using 5ghz wifi (arround 200mbits up and down/7ms)
- At my girlfriend appartment through ethernet (100mbits up and down/5ms) on a Windows 10 pc (4th gen i7/950m)
- At my father house through 5ghz wifi (arround 300mbits down/16ms) using my laptop
- I also tried once using 4G (not officially supported) through usb telethering (arround 30mbits down at peak and 30ish ms)
All of them where really positive, no downside, even on 4G the experience was "ok-ish" with some frames skipped.
Can't notice the input lag most of the time (I'm not the "1ms monitor guy"), love the games google threw at me with Stadia pro (they got me). My favorites are SteamWorld Dig 2 (with the first episode joining Stadia pro in July !), The Turing Test and... Zombie Army 4 a game I thought I was not going to like, but a lot of fun especially in coop. Had a lot of fun with my girlfriend on this one.
Very excited for the next Stadia Connect the 14th of july and learn more about incoming features and games !


Comments
Post a Comment